Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: independant outputs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just purchased the DJ Console and i must say im really not very happy with it. It's affordable, yes, but it does not offer very much flexibility (also some of the components have major mechanical flaws) especially in getting it to work with with other audio programs, DJ and other. Now since im always hoping for the better (Hercules promises MIDI drivers for example, but im not holding my breath) i have some suggestions for virtuladj in teh meantime:

very important: please allow virtual dj to output deck A and B to output independantly on 2 output pairs on the dj console. this will allow users to use an external mixer! shouldn't be too hard to add?

for those not wanting to use an external mixer: add teh possibility to prelisten to deck A and B at the same time. this means, allow to have both headphonebuttons on the console be active at the same time. how do you ppl do any serious mixing without this ability?? :)

thank you and please let me know if you will consider these options. i dont have much time left before i have to decide weather to return the dj console to my retailer .)

Inviato Fri 05 Dec 03 @ 10:14 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It seems you can use an external mixer with the djconsole if you purchase a licence for VDJ full version.

You can ear A and B in your headphone by using a PRO skin, like Pioneer CDJ700 (lokk attentively the right up corner it has two headphone sliders).

Hop this will help.
FRUiT94

Inviato Fri 05 Dec 03 @ 10:23 pm
Yeah, you are correct on both counts. Nice Skin btw :)

So i guess the request is down to allowing to remap/switch off the controls on the DJ Console.

thx

Inviato Sat 06 Dec 03 @ 12:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)