Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Disco and Funk

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I mix 70's and early 80's disco and funk and i do party cd's etc....does anyone else have the same interest so we can swap songs and mixes etc......

Safe......

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 5:01 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I love disco and funk, but is it possible to mix?, because i just fade in and out the songs.

SalVa

Inviato Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 9:32 am
Well ..... it's hard to mix those songs since the beat is done by an actual drummer .... so the beat is not that exact. I DO have everything synced up .... but only for about a bar or so because of vocals etc.

I always throw in some 70's and 80's classic funk .... my friends seems to love it.

The only thing about those songs is that the song quality is REALLY shit.

Dave.

Inviato Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 4:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Try using the original 12" versions, if you can't find them there's always the "ultimix", or "Hot Tracks" versions" No analog drummers there. :-)

Inviato Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 4:50 pm
I can kinda mix the songs.....u have to know your songs quite well.....i dot stop one then continue the other...i generally loop the intro and slowly feed it into the previous song the match so the song seems to continue. i have made several cd's and if u upload a recording in mp3 i can have a listen and send u some of my own.

Inviato Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 2:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)