Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Seems to be dead around here

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Where is everybody at? No news, no hints, no nothing! Tell us what's going on, team.... I still want Atomix Pro...

Inviato Sun 05 May 02 @ 12:13 am
No kidding. Pro is an instant buy for me as soon as it's out.

Inviato Sun 05 May 02 @ 1:06 am
Yeah.......just wait for another two years......French people are so incredibly stupid when it gets to marketing..and especially the Atomix team. But because they are so stupid they do not listen to all the helpful posts in this forum, so the problem will probably never be solved.

Inviato Sun 05 May 02 @ 12:34 pm
Well if you feel that they are not up to the task of creating a "good" Dj program than perhaps you should start taking programing classes and create & market your own. Otherwise leave your playground phsycological tactics at home with mommy and daddy where they belong . Or let me break it down to you this way...

Don't be a hater be an Originator.

V

Inviato Sun 05 May 02 @ 1:36 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Wow, I have to so disagree with the annon post above.... More than any other companies software the authors of this product do in fact actually listen to the customers. The additions in the 2.1 version from the 2.0 version were directly related to posts in this forum, as well as the suggestions made by many very capable beta testers. If you think this company doesn't listen, you haven't been around very long. Sure, each now version takes a while, but when it comes out, it's done right.

Inviato Sun 05 May 02 @ 4:18 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
All right, you anonymous shitstick, I'm fucking half French (canadian) and if you want to insult people of various racial backgrounds, you better be fucking sure next time that it isn't one of them that started the thread.

Why don't you and Hitler go get coffee somewhere, in one of those nice corners of Hell I've heard so much about.....

Inviato Sun 05 May 02 @ 9:09 pm
that is not a nice way to talk about your father

Inviato Mon 06 May 02 @ 11:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)