Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: demo probs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi people, sorry to bother you but a quick question, i have the demo version. i want to try it out with my own tracks, from my computer but cant seem to add any tracks from my computer to it. is there a way to do this or do i need to try it out with the two tracks they supply? how can i open up and add tracks to this programne? cheers people. wullie

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 2:57 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You must scan your hard drive for music thats on your pc.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 3:38 pm
how do i sacn for tracks mate? what do i use for that? cheers.

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 3:57 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please read our online manual and remember that you must use .mp3 or .wav files.
Bye,
DJ Coco "Argentina"

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 4:41 pm
having read the online manual, i have to tell you mate, on my atomix thing, i only have the following buttons: stop, play beat mix, audo files, which does nothing, record, options (nothing in there) bass, high , medium, plsu some other wee knobs, i might be wrong here but there aint a button or anything that gives me the choice of looking for files, any more help please?

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 5:33 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Direct the bottom half to your music files. Click my computer, and choose the drive and folder(s) where you keep your MP3 files. Once you click on a folder that has music files in it, they will be displayed to the right.
Good Luck man!

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 8:46 pm

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 10:55 pm
lads i dont think u understand, i have the DEMO version just now, might upgrade if this is any good, but there is NO button to search for any files on my thing, is this because i have the demo version or what? i have tried to drag files from folders but nothing happens. am i doing something wrong? cheers and sorry for being a silly bugger.

Inviato Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 10:49 am
ok sorry lads but i got it sorted, it worked out i had the nescaffe version or something, but i downloaded the correct thing and i got started cheers for all ur help, wee question, can u listen to one track through headphones while the other track is playing? cheers again

Inviato Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 11:27 am
Yes, but only with AtomixMP3 "Full" Version !
Bye,
DJ Coco

Inviato Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 3:20 pm
(nt = no text)

Inviato Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 6:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)