Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mixing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is there a way i can make tracks mix from 1 player to the next without the slight pause i always get

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 02 @ 10:27 pm
not if your using an illegal version!!

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 02 @ 11:11 pm
quit worrying so much about the illeagal version I paid for it
I just screwed up in getting a login name Damn why is everybody the atomix police remember innocent til proven guilty

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 7:23 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What do you mean by "pause"? Does the audio actually stop for a split second? Does the audio lag behind the slider input?

Grimm

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 12:15 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are you talking about when you have it set to auto mix? Or when you are doing a mix manually?

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 4:13 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Or when u are burning a CD?

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 5:24 pm
IM talking about when I download a mixed cd and try to play a track and then the following tack and its set to mix automactically. It goes to the next track fine but I can hear a slight pause it is very shortbut it is noticable I want to have a smooth transition

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 6:19 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Disable auto beatmatch, unless you have lined the songs up with similar bpm's.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 7:59 pm
thanks homeboy you da man I still love atomix it rocks!

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 10:50 pm
btw the program is made for mixing and not for mixed cds you can use other programs as players.winamp windows media player etc...

Inviato Fri 13 Sep 02 @ 10:51 pm
Can I pre listen another track while one is played and then play the pre listen track and it records fine and no jitter and the output sounds fine, with one Soundcard. I have Avance Soundcard.

Inviato Sat 14 Sep 02 @ 6:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)