Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Song skipping in "soft mix" mode...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jokoHome userMember since 2004
I've read lots of comments about this and I've tried all I can think of to remedy this skipping problem. I've gotten all new drivers for my sound and video--and my computer is kickin with 1.2 Ghz processor speed so that's not the problem either. With so much talk about this skipping problem, why isn't there a patch created? I can honestly say now that this must be a software bug because I have done everything possible on this end. There are lots of skins still being made but is any attention being paid to this skipping problem?

Inviato Thu 20 Sep 01 @ 5:44 pm
i had the same problem! my pc is a amd 800mhz 256 mb.
Before i had a 32 mb . Then i bought me this other 256 mb card(120 guilders) then this problem is no more!!!

Inviato Mon 24 Sep 01 @ 12:55 am
jokoHome userMember since 2004
Atomix, I owe you guys a huge apology--and I'm the first one to admit it when I am wrong. I was a frustrated JERK. After trying and trying to update my driver with what was recommended for my soundcard (soundblaster pci64v), I finally tried a different driver--one not even designed for my soundcard. I updated it after downloading and I can't tell you how shocked I was. I had the headphones on when I clicked "update driver". The second the computer took on the new driver, a constant low "hiss" I'd had suddenly vanished--the sound just crystalized in a nanosecond. I immediately went to Atomix and what I heard was beyond exciting. I felt like I'd unleashed the entire cosmos when I heard how flawlessly my songs played in soft mode.

Guys, if you're having the same trouble and your computer is up to speed, don't give up. I know now that this can be fixed. I just requires some patience and knowing where to dig around to get just the right driver for your soundcard. I imagine there can be many other conflicts causing the trouble but I truly believe the drivers have a lot to do with this. If you feel like you're going to jump off a building or something, e-mail me before you do. I'll try my best to help. I have a pretty good understanding of the computer and I really feel that I could possiby help. I'm inhydepark@yahoo.com.

To you all at Atomix, you have designed a freekin awesome program here. This will surely change my life--you guys just have no idea! Thanks again--KUDOS!!!

Joko

Inviato Tue 25 Sep 01 @ 10:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)