Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: feature suggestions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1)i know that in a pro skin you can have it, but the program on basic skin NEEDS a combined queue button. it cannot be a Pro program with out this feature as more and more DJS ( like my self ) are prefering combined queue`s instead of split queues ( and reliance on a dodgy mis firing monitor! ) it also needs to have the combined queue`s fadable between the channels
2)the kills only need to be -32Db not a complete cut. it`s annoying when you mixing and only the last 2 mm of the eq knobs have any effect.
3) the mp3 engine need sot be less fussy with the beats. on normals decks you can have the beats a lil out of sync and still sound okay. on this program it has to be spot on or it sound sout of sync.
thanks

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 9:12 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
- I'm really ok with your first point!
- You're third point is interesting too, but wouldn't you mean "mp3 engine must be MORE fuzzy" to blur little out of sync beats?

I think that this point is a proof of the high sound quality of VirtualDJ... maybe too high in some cases :)

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 9:50 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello
what is a "combined queue button"? please?

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 12:29 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In my opinion, it's when each player have a "toggle queue" button to allow the player to be hear in the monitor.
You want to listen to A, toggle A queue On.
You want to listen to B, toggle B queue On.
At this point you have A and B and can stop that you want.
You don't need to switch between active player and/or change monitor mix level.

It's not really a new feature but more the way VDJ is working.
...I'm not sure that I have been understandable...

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 8:58 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Que si! Thanks a lot Kaleo (you speak a pretty good english).
Well it sounds good, but not more powerfull...
FRUiT94

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 4:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)