Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound configuration problems with mono splitter Y

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JPEEZYHome userMember since 2002
Hello, ive tried all the configurations possible and nothing works, ive followed all the online manuals and tried everything but i keep getting sound on my headphones and speakers at the same time.
I dont know what to do. I have a laptop and i think my soundcaRD IS 3D but i only have one OUT. I use a splitter but it still doesnt work. Please help!!!!

Inviato Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You're probably using the wrong type of splitter. There is a splitter that just sends the same signal to both sides, and there is a splitter that sends one channel to one side, and the other channel to the other side. The proper splitters that I have used are the small 1/8th inch stereo phone type jack on one end (plug into the headphone output on your computer) and the other end has 2 rca type jacks (usually one red & one white.) You either plug each of these into a seperate mixer channel, or adapt them so you can pluf your speakers into one of them, and your headphone into the other.

Inviato Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:17 pm
JPEEZYHome userMember since 2002
I have used the splitter befopre with virtual turntables, a similar program so that is not the problem. I still need help...

Inviato Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:33 pm
mailto: service@atomixmp3.com
they will be glad to help you ...

Inviato Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)