Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: fatal error in atomix

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mabalaHome userMember since 2002
After working several months with atomix with no apparent problems, it suddenly started freezing while playing, and then a fatal error screen appears, stating fatal error number 77c73cf1075ff

Also when I drag the file windows on the bottom of the page the computer slows down dramatically.

Im running atomix on winXP, on a 1.3 Ghz cpu,with a usb extigy sound blaster and have plenty of free ram and disk space..

Can someone please help me out here?

Inviato Sun 14 Jul 02 @ 2:39 pm
Explain more please. When did the problem started ? When you load a mp3? When you click on panel option? Send your error message to: service@atomixmp3.com. Rescan your mp3 folder because if you delete mp3 frequently with Atomix and load a song which is absent, Atomix crash sometimes!

I had the same problem 1 month ago when I loaded a mp3.

Important: uninstall and reinstall Atomix and clean your registry with RegCleaner program for ex before the installation. And save your internal database before, naturally :))

Regards
Phenryll

Inviato Sun 14 Jul 02 @ 4:07 pm
mabalaHome userMember since 2002
How do I save my internal database? (Will it save all the tracks' details?)

Thank You

Mabala

Inviato Thu 18 Jul 02 @ 4:58 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Save, in another folder, your "internal database" file.-

Bye,
DJ Coco "Argentina"

Inviato Thu 18 Jul 02 @ 5:24 pm
aknit44Home userMember since 2002
One thing: have you made a major system upgrade, modification or change, between the time you first started using Atomix, to the time it started crashing on you?

Inviato Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 7:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)