Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Switch title for author

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to be able to change the way VDJ reads a mp3 file.Instead of reading it like this Author - Title , it should read the song title like this . Title - Author . At least a way to change this in the settings .This way I wont have to modify my song titles to match VDJ .I have 9025 songs it's hard enough to just get things right the way it is .Since the program does not read ID3 tags. Also the plugin doesnot work correctly.

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 04 @ 4:08 am

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 04 @ 6:05 pm
The parsner file worked this time.I guess the ID3 plugin installed its own parsner .But when I uninstalled it it did not remove its own file.So I uninstalled VDJ .Removed the entry from the registry to make sure nothing was left behind .Then I deleated the VDJ folder .Then reinstalled VDJ and then added the file . then set my collum order to #2.That did the trick everthing reads like it should.I would sugest if you update Vdj to a newer version you should do the same .So to remove any unwanted files or settings.

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 04 @ 9:11 pm
Good to see it worked!

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 04 @ 9:38 pm
I was a little premature . I only put the author next to songs that are part of mixed CD'S like Now14 . But not CD's by a single artist . So guess what happens The artist names move to the Authors box.So The Parsner plugin does not do the correct job . So does anyone have a better Idea . They Need to rewrite the plugin correctly. It needs to reconize the artist alone as the artist .At the same time reconize the first name as the title and the second as the Author .It is stupid to have the authors name there 13- 20 times when its not needed.

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 1:20 am
Unlucky thought you had it sorted! sorry

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 1:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)