Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Gigaport - Configuration

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I know this has been mentioned a couple of times but I can't find it ever actually addressed. I would love to be able to use the channels of my gigaport soundcard so I can plug the one soundcard into two channels of my mixer. I know I can use my internal soundcard and the gigaport but if we can set up a way for vdj to acknowledge the ports 1/2; 3/4; 5/6; 7/8, that would be spectacular and it should not be that hard. This would be the way Red or FX acknowledges each pair of channels. Has anyone figured a way to get them to work to two different channels? I tried just about everything and can only get sound out of 1/2. Thanks...

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 04 @ 11:41 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I have a gigaport it works fine simply select the external mixer picture in the the set menu than select your gigaport and leave the software 3d box unchecked....don't install the drivers that came with the gigaport either...

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 04 @ 11:49 pm
Cyder,

Do you get your left cd player coming out of channels 1 and two and the right cd player coming out of channels 3 and 4? I trued every config and can't get that too happen. I want to add this to an external mixer and have them go on two seperate channels not both players from the same channel. Please let me know. I spoke to another person on this forum that could not do this either a long time ago. Thanks for the help...

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 12:45 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Yes I use the gigaport with and external mixer 1,2 player 1
5,6 player 2 there is a bug in windows that causes the audio to do that for some reason watch were the lights are. simpley click the second option down in set (4.1) then click on the external mixer picture make sure software 3d is not checked.

Inviato Sun 18 Jan 04 @ 6:59 am
awesome! thanks.... i didn't know about the lights.

Inviato Mon 19 Jan 04 @ 7:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)