Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TO PEOPLES IN ATOMIX WITH HIGHER RANKS DEN ME

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Hey can someone create some sort of room or sumthin where atomix users can meet others from around the same area... Like i befriended the only other atomix user in Sydney Australia where i live...

Just a thought....
.::DJ Hyper-B
Digital[X] Productions

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 02 @ 2:51 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
We used to have a chat but it didn't seem to catch on. We are in he middle of developing another.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 02 @ 7:22 am
hey Dj-Nero u from sydeny as well? whats ur email or MSN/AIM address so i can add you and maybe we can talk bout dj'ing some more, anyways Dj-Nero u know who Rob Brizzi is rite?

CyA

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 02 @ 10:01 am
the chat was so friggin cool @ 1st ... but then it got soooo dead and nobody cared.

triplikeido

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 02 @ 6:06 pm
Yeha of course i know who rob brizzi is, he rules!!!
I do live in sydney....
my messenger address is
dj2nv@djsuperstars.com

Hope to chat to you soon

Inviato Thu 07 Nov 02 @ 10:05 am
Simply, add a topic "DJ from Sydney. Read this" (NB: I love Australia). There are not problems with power users (f. ex., level 2 and higher, people who like Atomix and respect it - no piracy, of course). In French forum, that's a fluently practice. Give your mail and/or ICQ/msn. Yours, because the anonymous's e mail will be erase (as you know). Post a new post when the topic will be in page 2 for a nice Atomix party. @

Inviato Thu 07 Nov 02 @ 1:11 pm
yeah ok, thaz a good idea.... thnx

Inviato Fri 08 Nov 02 @ 10:38 am
yo Dj Nero i added ya to my MSN if u want to add me, my email is:

------

and yeah, i agree with ya, rob brizzi rules ;)

CyA

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 02 @ 1:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)