Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ASIO Driver

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello!

I'm just here to say that the ASIO driver for the DJConsole is just amazing. 1ms latency in CubaseSX with Native Instruments Kontakt. (P4 2.6, 1GbRAM)
Thanks

Inviato Mon 26 Jan 04 @ 2:04 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I tried understanding the point of your post. As far as i know Native Instrument Kontakt is a sampler and Steinberg Cubase SX is a sequencer. Both quite expensive programs made for professional use.

In what way can you make use of the Hercules Dj Console with these programs? Are you referring to playback only?

When i'm not completely wrong there's no way to make use of ASIO drivers and your mentioned extremely low latency of 1ms with the Consoles mixing abilities??

Inviato Mon 26 Jan 04 @ 6:13 pm
wow 1ms? 8-] it's beyond my wildest dreams.

Sharan, ASIO drivers have much better/stable audio output than Direct-x/MME etc.
That's why i want ASIO to be supported in future releases of VDJ.

Inviato Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 8:40 am
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree to you Mr. Cannonball :)

Nice to know that the Console supports ASIO with such a low latency, though unfortunately we wont benefit from it yet.

Something i really dislike about VDJ is its emphasizing of bass frequencies - with eq settings to "normal".
Sound appears to me blurred comparing it to Traktor, so hopefully VDJ will improve this feature soon.

Inviato Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 10:21 am
i tried to use ASIO to have monitoring possible for the line-in

it works but, also not, because i hear a lot of cracks when i move the mouse, of move windows

even if i set the buffers maximum (696 ms latency) i still hear the cracks

also my computer crashes when i playback the recording.

i have to deal with it that i can't use audio monitoring, i have to make a cable that connects line and headphone together.

grrrrrr#@^&%@#$

b

Inviato Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 8:10 pm
Mr_CeoHome userMember since 2007
where can i download the asio driver for 3.4 so i can use the hercules mixer???

Inviato Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 10:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)