Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A DYNAMICS PROCESSOR

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just to shut salva up please please please do it!
i got my vip status by being helpful and not obnoxious!

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 1:21 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Afther 2,5 years it's getting obnoxious, Walker!.
I don't wanne be a pain in the ass, but when you get no response or attension you have to be a pain in the ass.

For the last time, Atomixmp3 is a good Dj tool but it sucks when you wanne use it as a backgroundplayer.
Now do you think why a backgroundplayer?, in public places like bars etc.(i have two bars and a restaurant) it's should be great when you could use it as a Live Dj Tool with all the options but also as background player with a good fade in and out and a good Dynamics Processor.
For that last thing it's so important because every Mp3 sounds different and also when i play live i have to adjust to much and to offten on my mixer.
With a Dynamics Processor i could consentrate more on my mixing than on how it sounds for the people!.
And i see that in the time more people agree with me, so it's about time Atomixmp3 is going to fix this problem.

Greats from obnoxious Salva

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 12:20 pm
You say..... "For the last time, Atomixmp3 is a good Dj tool but it sucks when you wanna use it as a backgroundplayer."

I'll say it again.... Atomixmp3 was designed by DJ's for DJ's. It was made as a DJ tool! It's a very good DJ tool! The auto gain works great for a DJ! At the end of the night I can load up 3-4 songs and walk over to the bar and speak with the staff for a few minutes before I load up. But no, I can't throw in a couple hours of tunes and walk away, what DJ needs to ever do that?
I look at it this way... If I bought a van, then realized that I had to haul a load of dirt, or rocks, rather than complaining to the Van manufacturer that they need to cut off the top of the van, I'd look for a truck. The van is perfect for hauling my DJ equipment, but sucks for other applications.
Atomix is perfect for DJing, but may not be the exact product you need for your day to day needs.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for improvements. I looked at several other DJ software products prior to deciding that Atomix was just right for me, and I bought Atomixmp3 v.1.12 as it was. Since then they have upgraded it several times, each time making it a better DJ product. If I had such a need as you have, I think I would perhaps look around for a software product that is more closely matched to my daytime requirements, and use Atomix on the nights when the DJ's come in.
As for being ignored, I don't think that's the case. The higher powers & designers are aware of your concerns. I feel that when such an improvement is viable, they'll work it in. (However, I don't speak for them) They can't respond to every suggestion. If they did, they'd never get any improvements done. (I know this is getting long, but I have one more point)
There are many thousand Atomixmp3 users. I can't say how many of those users actually come to these forums, but I'd bet there are 1,000 or so that visit regularly. Each time you bring us this subject, half a dozen or so feel strongly enough about it to jump in and agree with you. (sometimes more, sometimes less) This may indicate that by and large, the majority of the people who use Atomixmp3, are happy with the output. Sure, we all enjoy every improvement, and eventually I'll bet that we will enjoy at least part of what you are suggesting. However for the moment, as you say... Atomixmp3 is a good Dj tool.
One more thing... Walkers is a GOOD guy, and quite qualified at helping people with problems, and willing to do it. Why you singled him out is hard to understand. I believe that you too would be a VIP, except that rather than make suggestions, you seem to DEMAND. None of us has the right to demand anything.
You catch more flys with honey...

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 5:28 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oké thanxs you took the time to reply,

For 1 i searched for other software that could work as a background player but atomixmp3 is so close, closer than the rest, thats why i try to convince them.
You say it's only mend for live if so why all this auto options?. .

2, I don't say Walker is a bad guy!, i only didn't like the way how he responded a little rude he was.

3, I am sorry bud the autogain doesn't work for me even when i am live djíng.

4, i promise to stop asking for better dynamics and autoplay!,
but the reasen i did it is that i love atomixmp3 to and i like to make it the best software ever.

Greetz Salva

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 6:44 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Don't have any idea why my post came up as annon...
that was me. I have respect for your needs Salva, and for you as a user. I think most of the team does as well. Sooner or later I imagine that you will be happy.
(but I still don't speak for the team)
:-)

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 6:52 pm
salva i am a little rude????
i am not the one whos here saying i fucking want this, i fucking want that! i was just asking you why you had the attitude!

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 7:18 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm working on a theory that sometimes... not every time, here in these forums, (which reach many different countries around the world)... differences in language usage, and international attitudes may be misinterpreted as rudeness. What seems rude to one... may not be rude at all to another.

(the world according to Rick)

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 7:43 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Forget auto play you may as well use winamp if you want background music. This product is there for the DJ's to manipulate and control what the audience hears not as a jukebox... sorry just my opinion.

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 11:57 pm
yes cypress exactly :)

Inviato Fri 21 Mar 03 @ 1:05 am
nashHome userMember since 2003
im agree whith cyp

the juke box thing is better if you use music match or winamp
but not atomix

Inviato Fri 21 Mar 03 @ 3:17 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Now its time to close this topic and salute everyone who actually bothered with replying ! Thanks :)

Inviato Fri 21 Mar 03 @ 9:02 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)