Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: crossfade

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How come when you are on auto pilot the crossfader auto crossfades when there is still like 40 or so sec. left in the song?

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 6:05 am
In the option panel, you can definite a length of automix. Just click on length of automix an choose: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec. or no mix.

Coyote

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 6:26 am
I have the same problem with the AUTOMATIC MIXING starting when there is still 50 seconds left and I have it set on 5 seconds in the option panel. In fact no matter what time I have it does that. My 5, 10 15, 20, 25, 30 time set only works when I push AUTOMIX (the button in the middle of the screen. I want to be able to walk away from my laptop at a gig when I buy this program and have it AUTOMIX properly, if I have to walk away.

Inviato Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 9:06 am
I just did a search of my HARD DRIVE to find all my music files and it found more then I wanted it to. Is there a way to delete some of the files from the FOUND LIST so I dont have every little sound bit in there. If I could search say ONLY "MY DOCUMENTS" that would be awesome.

Inviato Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 9:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)