Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: got a question about the CUE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi yaaaaal i'v got a guestion ,,, what dose the CUE do in atomixmp3 i mean what's it fore ,,, and how can it be usefull ? thank you.

Dj Z i z o

Inviato Sat 08 Nov 03 @ 5:14 pm
prinzeHome userMember since 2003
thats where u can save a certain point in a song. click on cue anywhere were u want in a song, save it as cue point 1, or 2, 3, or wotever. then u can go to cue point 1, 2, 3, etc. it goes back to where u saved the point in the song,

Prinze

Inviato Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 10:11 pm
ElopezPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i have a soundblaster live! sound card. how can i hear one music through the headphones while the other is playing? I have the full version. what config in atomix should i use? thanks

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 6:15 pm
jokoHome userMember since 2004
Elopez, since you have a Soundblaster Live! card and headphones, set your sound config in Atomix to either the top or middle picture on the soundcard side (left side) of the screen. Think I'd just stick with the top one, since the middle one is for 3-D sound soundcards (which yours is) but would make other settings unnecessarily more complicated. On the right side of the config screen, pick the middle picture with the speaker + headphones, if you also want to hear your mixing through external speakers and the headphones. If you just use headphones only, then pick the top picture with the speaker only. Make sure the "sound card" field (the the farthest top-right) shows your soundblaster card and not "primary sound card", otherwise you'll waste all your card's great sound!

If you're using both headphones and external speakers, you'll have to get into your Audigy software and change the setting from 2 to 4 speakers (assuming it's on 2 now, that is). That activates both of your "line out" outputs on your card. Plug your headphones in one output and your external speakers to the other. Problem is, they'll both be playing the same exact thing. The only way (I'm pretty sure) you can split your sound (with your particular card) so you hear one deck playing in the headphones while the other plays through the speakers is to get a 2nd soundcard. You wouldn't have to have an external mixing board but it makes the world of difference and is well worth buying. The board will allow you to preview the cued song in your headphones so your audience can't hear it too. But even if you could split your sound between the headphones and speakers (or into an external mixing board), you'd never get it split a third time, which is what previewing your next song in the headphones really is; a third split.

And contrary to what everyone at Dell and CreativeLabs said, I put two identical SoundBlaster Audigy Gamer cards in my computer and...though they share the same driver, I've never had a bit of trouble out of them. Of course, I've had good luck with my Dell...yours might be different. If your like me and you really love your card, don't be too afraid of buying the same identical one. You can always return it if some conflict between them arises. I like identical cards because I know the sound will also be identical on both sides.

Also, don't forget to go to CreativeLabs.com and make sure your driver is updated for your soundcard! It's astonishing what a difference a good driver can make--for both your audio and video cards. You'll want to update both for Atomix to really run well.

Good luck!

DJ Joko

Inviato Sat 06 Dec 03 @ 9:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)