Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke Key Change

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there any way to currently change the key of a karaoke song, preferrably in 1/2 step increments? I've been using another karaoke software that does this and it is necessary to keep my singers happy. I know you can change the pitch of a song, but that changes the tempo as well. Changing the tempo but not the pitch will not help at all in this instance. Is this even an option, and if not, this needs to be looked at.

Thanks!

Inviato Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 6:28 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You are talking about "pitch shifter" effect, no is not available at the moment.
Maybe you can try a hardware solution, like kaos pad, the behringer ..69 (is cheap), or a mixer with this effect (my pioneer has it)
OR, you can try a vst plugin (steinberg has some old pitch shifters) take a look at the vst plugins page. I preffer the hardware solution (reliability)

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 2:26 am
use the key change plug in. not great but doea the job

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 4:17 am
where is the key change plug in?

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 05 @ 10:56 pm
You needt o be registered I think to download it... Also, if you have a EAX Creative card, I believe they have a built in key changer... or was that my Nvidia Audio... check your advanced audio settings first, you might be surprised to see what's in there.

Inviato Sun 16 Oct 05 @ 8:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)