Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ won't maximize

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ok, so I had VDJ working great yesterday after installing it.

Today, I went and added my projector to the video card for dual output via a s-video cable.
I then click on the VDJ icon on my desktop, the main screen comes up, loads the program, then minimizes it down to the taskbar.

When I click on the taskbar to open it up on the screen, it won't do anything. If I right-click on the taskbar button, the only options i have is MOVE, and CLOSE. nothing else.

Can someone tell me what's going on.
Does my video card have something to do with it. I am right now using a GeForce 5200X. I plan on updating it, but just working on everythign else right now.

Thanks for all the help!

**UPDATE** I disconnected the projector from behind that computer. Restarted the computer so the computer would only see 1 monitor. Clicked on the VDJ icon, and same thing, so it must not be with the video card, or at least i don't think so.

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 12:06 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
having only those options is normal, make sure VDJ is not maximised on the other screen (projecter) if that does not solve the problem bakup the database etc and reinstall the program lol. it may seem drastic but it may be the only way to get it back lol

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 3:31 am
I'm having the same problem on one of my PC's all of a sudden. The program goes through the normal procedure of loading, once it finishes, it minimizes on the task bar, and won't maximize. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it didn't correct it. Any others?

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 13 @ 3:53 pm
maybe i can help
win 7 ?
well anyways...
open the task manager
right click on virtual dj
and click maximize

had the same problem
and it worked this way

good luck

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 13 @ 4:39 pm
deanho7PRO InfinityMember since 2017
what is task manager.and how do you find.

Inviato Sun 24 Nov 13 @ 7:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)