Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Chop and Screw

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do I take the pitch down on the voice so that I can chop and screw a song anyone no let me no please

Inviato Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 11:01 pm
djtrevHome userMember since 2005
I am a c/s dj get at me on aim trevdavis221 or go to www.myspace.com/djtrevdavis to hear some samples.

I can help you out if you use virtual dj.

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 9:42 am
i am also a c/s dj, and i made some c/s's songs it was very difficult i set Q on my keyboard to nudge-250, and i set my effect to flippin doubles to get that turntable chop effect and i held down the nugde and every so often i would do the flippin doubles is there a way to lock the nudge? and a better wat to "chop" it? because not always does the flippin doubles work(although it is a great effect), i can send u some of my c/s if you want, but any suggestions?

Inviato Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 7:58 pm
also Dj Trev greattt chopped and screwedd songss reaall tuff :)

Inviato Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 8:01 pm
YoungHome userMember since 2006
Wat do u use?
atomixmp3?

Inviato Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 7:10 am
im from souther houston where screw originated (rip)
just turn time strecth off pitch down till it feels good and offset either turntable by 1 beat or half a beat forward or back
-gauge

Inviato Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 1:14 am
thx it really helped :)...also i found another way to "chop" it you can use flippin doubles and change the BPM to about 60-70 to slow it down and it'll chop it nicely just like a turntable, but dont set it too low or it will sound too slow like this-----this is----is chop--------chop and---and screwed------screwed, the 60-60 BPM is almost accurate like cho-chopped.

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 2:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)