Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Fatal Error Possibly Associated with Specific WMA encoded

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I only have a few files encoded by Windows Media Player and I only get "FATAL ERROR" when Analyzing my Music folder with WMAs... I started to pull the offending files into one folder and I opened them in Tag and Rename. What I found was, all my files that cause my system to give me the Fatal Error, or if I load and cause VDJ to crash are associated with one version of Windows Media Encoding: V 10.00.00.3802

I don't have a lot of these files, but so far that is consistant. Is there anyone who knows they have this version installed and can confirm this? I would say that if this version is offending, you might want to let some of the people know.

Thanks

BTW, I only have about 5 or 6 of these files, and they are all 48K compression... I know this is a bad compression ratio, but I got these files from websites... They were legal downloads of comedy... I wonder if this has to do with the ID Tag of such a small compression... as I solved some other fatal errors by changing to ID3

Inviato Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 3:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)