Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trying to map specific functions in XP10 mapper

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all,

I need help with the XP10 mapper. I don't quite understand how the values work for some specific functions.

I'm trying to map the following:

1- A button that allows to jump to a song position that's, say, 30 seconds further, like sort of a super-fast-forward (And, of course, another button that allows a 30 second super-rewind.)

2- Remap the up and down arrows so I can scroll up and down more than one file at a time in the browser.

Many thanks!

Internodal.

Inviato Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 12:28 am
Me again,

For item #1 in my first post, I put a value of +1300000 and -1300000 (!!!!) to the "song_pos" parameter. This gives a song jump of approximately 30 seconds (at 100% pitch). Problem solved.

As far as item #2 goes, still searching... Tried to truncate the value in the "browser_updown" parameter, but it still scrolls one file at a time.

Internodal.

Inviato Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 1:15 am
browser_updown ignores values of +/- >1 and still only scrolls by one entry (This really needs fixing so that +10 moves by 10, etc.)

On the DAC-3 (Or any other MIDI controller) and via keyboard shortcuts you can get around this by simply repeating the same shortcut the required number of times, but with the XP10 you can't do this (Only 1 command is allowed per button.)

Inviato Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 11:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)