Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Broadcasting with IceCast - Help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djteslaHome userMember since 2004
Hi guyz!

During these days I enjoyed my friends making them listen to some good music chosen by me, through WinAMP, Oddcast v3 on IceCast server. I tried to do it with VDJ3, but there's an error: it says that it can't listen to port 8000, even if it works (remember that I used this port to broadcast with IceCast and WinAMP).

Can u help me?

Thanks.

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 12:14 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Sorry DJTesla, this feature only works in the purchased version of VDJ.

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 11:13 pm
And so? I own a full version, but I didn't registered it on the website. I do not need other plugins or skins or other.

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 11:32 pm
You need to enable internet connection for Virtual DJ in firewall..

But, please not that this does not work in most cracked and demo version of Virtual DJ.

If you own a full legal copy, I would register in your profile... for updates and better support :)

Anyways, try open up for Virtual DJ in firewall, that might help :)

best of luck....

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:25 am
No, no! I bought it! I work with it, so I think it's dangerous going around with an illegal version of the program.

I've already unlocked VDJ in firewall's rules...

Well, I'll try another time.
Thanks for help.

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 6:45 pm
If your having problems broadcasting through port 8000 and your firewall is already forwarded. Then the next thing I would recommend is contacting your ISP to see if they are either filtering or blocking that port. I have encountered this many times and used to work in IT for an ISP. Most ISPs filter the port, others just plain block it.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 7:40 pm
Thanks. I'll try it.

Inviato Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 3:05 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Enter your VDJ serial (version bought) after clicking on "modify my profile", just above, next to your name

It's very important for us otherwise most of users won't trust you and will never help you any more

Inviato Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 4:07 pm
Ok. I understood the reason...

Inviato Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 8:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)