Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Soundcard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey all,

I've just bought this new soundcard to run with Virtual DJ. Its called the U46DJ. Great little box but doesnt work with virtual DJ. have been told to get a better ASIO driver. Will this work If not any ideas?

Inviato Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 6:34 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You pay for a $250 soundcard and don't pay $149 for the program which give you the access to full use all your DJ stuff ????

Sorry but your answer is here when you delete your cracked copy and purchase a legal copy.

Inviato Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 4:15 am
If you stopped to think, I'm running the demo! I will be more than happy to purchase virtual DJ if I could get it to work...

Inviato Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 5:29 pm

Sorry my friend, you could have the demo version but I notice you haven't you have another version. You could do this for me. Uninstall your current version and install a fresh one that was downloaded from here (Demo version). You will notice some changes with your previous version.

U46DJ don't work with his native ASIO drivers, the problem is with them. Anyway we can have this working in the meantime.

Inviato Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 5:55 pm
Not a problem, I was given this version from a friend when I was at Plaza, I've tried using ASIO4All but I can't get that to work either!!!

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 3:31 pm
okay, I have installed the new demo!

I see what you mean by the changes. Which now means that I can not test my soundcard. So I need to need to know, will my U46DJ souncard work if I buy the full version of Virtual DJ?

Inviato Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 6:29 pm

We have some members working with U46DJ, the information is available for full register users. If you buy virtualdj you could see these info.

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 3:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)