Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No sound with ASIO4ALL

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi!

Now the timecoded vinyl is working, with 100 % timecode signal. Everything seems great, and if I scratch or stop the record I can see that Virtual DJ follows the vinyl.

My problem is that I don't get any sound in my output line (master). I had to use the ASIO4ALL driver since my soundcard didn't support ASIO but when I use that to work with the vinyl sound OUT goes silent, no sound out at all.

If I switch to regular sound card, Sound blaster, I get sound and can use the mouse to scratch and so forth, but the i can't use the timecoded vinyl...

Does anyone have a cure?

Thanx!

Inviato Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 10:40 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Most effective solution would be to actually get a soundcard that supports ASIO ;)

Inviato Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 11:49 pm
Hmm... not funny..

Come on, somebody must know what the deal is...

Inviato Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 3:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Are you hiden from someone? Your nickname seems to be a temporal nickname which means to me that you never are going to buy the software. If you going to buy someday, is better to use a nickname that you are ok with it, because we are not allow to change our nicknames ever and you will be ASDFdddd forever in the forum... your answer is: You have to select the output channel in ASIO4ALL.

Inviato Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 10:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)