Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Effects

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kaneukHome userMember since 2005
Hi is it possible to get a delay effect to keep going when you stop the track lke i can on my denons?

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 2:31 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sure, if you have a full version you can download it.

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 3:19 pm
kaneukHome userMember since 2005
yeah i know, this isn't even my computer it's friends he recomended this to me and i think it is one of the best software programmes of it's type, but i don't if i want to switch to software,it does do a lot more. but i need to try it with a mixer with a midi crossfader, if i had that i would use this without a doubt, but i'm just tinkering with it a the moment. i have a dely plugin that works fine but but when you stop the track the effect stops too and that's not what i want, i might aswell use my dns5000s on their own, can what i want be done in the software.

Thanks

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 5:21 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey Kaneuk...you don't need a midi-crossfader...your denons, a regular mixer, good souncard and timecoded cd's you're good to go. No more lugging cd's around..

As far as the effect you're asking for...you want to remove the track from the deck and still have the echo playing? There are about 50 effects to choose from. I haven't tried what you're asking if I'm understanding correctly. I'll try when the loop out effects when I have a chance and see if it works.

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 8:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)