Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Yahoo Music Unlimited!!!! HOLY SHI@##@@$T - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey with all this talk about playing music legally and or illegally using yahoo or napster music downloads,
what if i just used ordinary vinyl from a record shop? do i still need to have some sort of licence to play or does it matter? and what if i made a mixtape and want to get a record deal? does this apply the same way ?
DJTurko (:

Inviato Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 5:51 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use www.gomusic.ru

It works world-wide, is between $0.10 - $0.20 a song, and is in mp3 format. All legal!

Although it doesnt have a built in lisence in the file itself, this is for exclusive use only. You may broadcast, if you have a broadcasting lisence as well. Sharing is, like other music stores, illegal.

www.trackitdown.net works the same, except they have a wide collection of dance and house. The songs are a lot more expensive though, $2.77, but most of the songs are hard to find on other stores.

Inviato Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 9:38 am
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@Niems thanks for the help! but i meen just stores you go to in the flesh haha! like a record store in downtown or something that you buy actuall vinyl in... like can you broadcast this without a license (:

Inviato Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 5:58 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Your gonna have to check with your local laws.

Inviato Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 6:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)