Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Playing wma files from Napster lock up system

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Any else having this problem? I've using some Napster files that I have downloaded and sometimes not all the time, when I play a file it will lock up the system.

I could be playing one song and load another song in second deck and it freezes up on me. The sound from the first deck also freezes like it is looping.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Inviato Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 8:42 pm
I have the same problem and now I´m waiting for the support staff to answer my email. It only affects WMA files. the only solution I see now is to revert back to 3.1....

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 2:25 pm
Good, thought that I was the only one having this problem from upgrading to 3.2, let me know when you hear something from support.

Thanks!

Inviato Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 2:49 pm
No official answear yet but I think I solved the problem.

Go to CONFIG -> EXTENSIONS and change the codec for WMA to the NON-DRM WMA codec. Now it works!!!

Inviato Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 4:24 am
TwyloPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thank you guys so much for this, I was doing a gig last night and my PC locked up on me, I was like WTF? Luckily we had a laptop booted and cued in case stuff like this happens.

Inviato Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 5:25 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Demo is for DEMO propouses and not to work with in a gig... The purchased version of VDJ works without this troubles at all.

Good Luck!

Inviato Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 11:28 pm
TwyloPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have the FULL version, paid for and the whole nine.

Inviato Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 3:35 pm
if you have the full version please update your profile with your serial number.

This way the support on these forums will be much better.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 3:38 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Inviato Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 2:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)