Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hardware PROBLEMS and QUESTIONS

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok. I am an AtomixMp3 user about to upgrade to Virtual DJ (finallly). I need help with the following things:

1: I can't monitor my songs in headphones even after JUST buying the Audigy2 ZS notebook soundcard (I use a laptop and need external hardware). What do i do?

2: I want to upgrade to Virtual DJ and add Time Coded Vinyl to my set up, should I return my Audigy soundcard and buy another one? And if so, which one should I buy? Remember it has to be for a laptop.

3: what other hardware would I need in order to monitor my songs in headphones and mix using the Time Coded vinyl???

I also need to spend as LITTLE as possible on all this. Thanks

Cool Cliff Rock

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 2:29 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
With VirtualDJ, when using the TimeCodedVinyl (TCV) you will need to have an asio soundcard with 2 stereo inputs and 2 stereo outputs.

I would recommend you to return your Audigy 2zs and buy instead a maya44usb (it's about 120€). This soundcard is the most used with the TCV. And it is USB so you'll be able to use it with a laptop

To use the TCV you need turntables (i assume you figured that on yourself ;) ) and a mixer.

You will find more information in this post

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 8:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)