Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules Console - Support Team Please

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi,

One of the jog wheels on my console has literally fallen off! It has been getting lose for a while now and to day it actually came off!! When I went to put it back on the little rotary spindle thng that it sits into came out of its hole and is now ratteling around inside the console!!! I'm very anoyed about this! The other jog wheel seems to be comming pretty close to it to!
o this
Also some of the buttons are starting to malfunction on it to!! It hasnt even been 2 months yets scince I purchased it off Dolphinmusic.co.uk!

What am I suppposed to do? Is it under warranty etc? I have to put everything on hold now becasue of this! I just order a mixer to go with it yesterday and I was going to buying the full version of VDJ in the next week or so!

Please support team help me!!! Has anyone else here had a simialar experience to this?

Thanks,
Rory

Inviato Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 2:21 am
try to contact dolphinmusic.com so see if they will ship it back or replace it for you since its only been 2 months since you have it.

Many stores that sell DJ software will gladly replace the item if its within warranty period.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 2:29 am
Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Rory

Inviato Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 2:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)