Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: sound card virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey I was thinking,
can anyone tell me a cheaper sound card that works as well as the maya?
thanks

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 1:11 am
@ Dj Quickhands, welcome to the forum!!

Well straight off the mark ANY sound card works great with the 20 day free trial down load so there is no real need for the maya!
BUT
If you talking about what sound cards would be best with the TCV brought to you by VIRTUAL DJ that compared to any other program saves you a minimum of 495 euro with the special internet purchase........... you can aford to say WHAT THE HELL ill go for the TRIED TRUSTED AND VDJ approved MAYA sound card.

although there are other sound cards and tweaks that can be used wich work out to half the price and work almost as good, those vital tips and secrets are as always only available to licenced users!

but check the comparasons page at the top of the screen and look at how much you are really saving with VDJ and not to mention this comunity and the people and friends that are made............ then decide do i spends hundreds and hundreds on other software that use a adapter for the TCV like i said hundreds and hundreds or do i spend the 129 euros for the special VDJ and a meer 30 euros for the virtual dj TCV and a couple extra on a decient sound card decient sound card and get the all the suport you need!!

ciao ciao
spin spin

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 11:14 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

There's no cheap version for soundcard like the Maya 44 USB. You could get a M-Audio Delta 44 or 66. Or if you own a laptop, then you only have a few and more expensive options. You can search in the hardware forum for the whole information, but you are going to spend about $ 250 usd.

If you are going to spend that amount of money, maybe the smart step is to buy the DJConsole MK2; with this you have a soundcard for use with TCVs and a Midi controller for VDJ.

Of course the FIRST SMART step is to buy VirtualDJ to get all working like it shoukd do.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 2:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)