Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Skipping problem after extended use

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've come across a problem which I need help with if any other users can help me. After a couple hrs using vdj I notice when I use the listen command to preview a track before I load it, it affects the track currently playing by a small repetitive loop which sounz like the track is skipping or scratched. Only way around it was to load a track in the secondary player then preview it by playing it.

I have 1 gig of ram on my laptop and turn off all services running in the background. Anybody else come across this problem? I need to get it sorted b4 my next gig, otherwise I'll switch back to cd tables. Its not a good look.

I was previously using a memory clear program which supposedly cleared the ram up, cant remember wat prog it was though . I didnt think it did anything so I unistalled it.

Also is there a way to preview/listen to a certain channel by pressing it on the keyboard rather than right clicking on the song then click which channel. Its quite frustrating....

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 3:51 am
you can push ctrl+enter. If you have SPLIT output to mixer you have to choose where to play preview (a or B) if you have advanced output preview play will start automatically.

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 12:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Look at the forum for skipping solutions... Reactivity in Medium is one. Tune up your system deleting TEMP files and defragmenting your Harddisk.

Good Luck!

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 2:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)