Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HDJC MK2 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
i changed my old HDJC for the new MK2...how can i register? i'm registered with old one

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 4:59 am
go into "modify my profile"then where it says you can put your serial number in for software use the serial number for your hercules mk2. i havent actually done this but i am pretty sure that is where you enter your serialnumber

-gauge

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 6:19 am

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 3:22 pm
Hey guys, i tried with serial code below the HDJC shown at a stiker but i have an invelid code message? where is serial number?

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 3:56 am
can it be serial from vdj 3.0 that cmes with the console? i'm using 3.2 that i bought few months ago....

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 3:57 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, that's it, the serial number of the VDJ that comes with the console. You can enter it to be recognized as a mk2 user, even if you're using the full-version you purchased (don't worry, it will not "downgrade" you, you'll still have the Professional Edition status, plus the mk2 icon)

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 7:59 am
@djkike

The serialnumber is NOT the on the sticker on the console :)

Its on the cover of the CD that came with the Console (the white cover that the cd was in)

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 1:32 pm
Hello,
the white cover came with no serial number

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 4:56 pm
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
seems like there was a batch of MK2 consoles being distributed without that serial code on the CD envelope, you can see it in hercules webpage, and how to get yours. Too bad yours was one of those.

Is it mk2 good? I'm planning to finally leave 1.09 (and forget about my crapy "unpushable" DJC MK1), but I'm taking my time, maybe in the meantime Behringer BCD2000 is released.

Good luck with your issue.

Alejandro.

Inviato Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 1:47 am
MK2 looks good and cue/play buttons are real time. The problem is that my 3.2 version crashes continuosly since i changeg mk1 for mk2. I hope is just drivers update, mk2 is better for working

Inviato Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 3:04 am
Hey,
have you got the site where i can get serial. i cannot find it at hercules website

Inviato Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 3:08 am
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 10:00 pm
I've already got it.
Thanks a lot for your support
Merry Christmas

Inviato Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 10:12 pm
and update your Hercules drivers + firmware also

They have released a fix for Virtual DJ 3.2 at the Hercules site

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 9:00 pm
I already updated firmware and drivers the very first day. There is also a thing to do with the old ASIO driver form old console, it must be deleted manually from windows registry. I'll tell you if error continues.
Now i have also intalled VDJ's version that comes with mk2, so i have my registered copy that i bought diretly from VDJ and the limited version from hercules, i'll try which one gives me less problems...

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 4:06 am
Does anyone knows when i must set MK2 control panel audio settings to WDM or to ASIO?

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 12:05 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
In my 3.2 dj console version I can use only the WDM mode, the ASIO doesn't work.
I have the driver and firmware update with the latest version.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 1:49 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
kike> VDJ takes care of it. By default it forces the use of WDM mode. If you select "use TCV", then it'll switch the console to ASIO itself.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 2:05 pm
What is TVC?
Which is the diference between ASIO and WDM?

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 2:39 pm
TCV = time coded vinyl (for controlling Virtual DJ using real turntables)

ASIO = a soundcard driver mode, that ensure low-latency when using timecode vinyl

WDM = the regular soundcard mode with Windows drivers (good for regular use, not for timecode use)

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 2:57 pm
83%