Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK2 and Windows XP X64 Professional

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Gahhhhhhhh. I need X64 drivers. I try install it says " String IDS____ TragetReq_DESC-OS was not found in string table". Can anyone help.

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 2:28 pm
I now have a second problem. After using it for a while, it starts to become less responsive, laggs and like scratch doesnt work it jerks back or forward. I have very good computer so i don't think it would be something to do with computer, im looking towrads more the console or something in the software. I am running v3.2 full. I think it may be possible the usb power isnt great enough, maybe i need external power. Has anyone experianced similar problem... can anyone help with this issue. Also... I need x64 drivers :P

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 8:07 pm

You can ask Hercules for X64 drivers : www.hercules.com

That might be the reson you are having problems, because the drivers are not 100% working for you.

I have got my MK2 finaly, and it works flawless:) I LOVE IT!

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 8:28 pm
Nah that was running on my other windows xp professional SP2 partition, so hence it had updated firmware drivers etc, I can't install what so ever on X64

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 4:43 am
oh .. i see

Might be usb power thats not giving the Hercules enough then (needs to be directly connected to an usb port, OR a POWERED hub)

It needs about full power of a usb port, so sharing a port with other devices can make it act funny.

Also, check the cable, just for test... I had a bad cable, that made it act like that, loosing lights, and failing slowly to operate.

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 1:30 pm
woodsyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I had some strange things happening with mine, I had the MK1 running fine on this PC then I got a MK2 and it kept doing stuff it wasn't supposed to. Updating my mobo bios to latest beta version cured it. Winteralls traced the fault to USB, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from the minidump, the interupt request level (IRQ) too high.

As dj-in-norway says, it could be the power with yours, I have a 500watt in mine. If all else fails try powering the Console from the back.

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 2:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)