Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 44 Usb Drivers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJFocusPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Has anyone had trouble installing the Maya 44 Usb Drivers. Ive been trying to install it for two days, and when I download it, the installation will say "successfully installed", however when I try to acess the ASIO control panel, it says DLL driver not installed. Ive reinstalled about 5 times and even went to the website and tried to Download the driver their, yet still the same problem. Took it to GEEK SQUAD at Best Buy AND They couldnt even figure it out. Please help, im waiting on pins and needles to get this hooked up so i can start working with my TCV'S that just got here. The Maya 44 Came with the soundcard, directions, and installation cd. Am i missing a cd?

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 1:05 am
hi dj
i have the same problem
if anyone can help please let us both know
btw, i was thinking of taking my laptop to best buy too

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 2:19 am
dj\i got mine to work
please read my post about setup
good luck

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 3:10 pm
hey all , you have the issue I was having before. I fixed it by loading asio all for one. It is the key to this issue. If you need help still message me and I will be more then happy to send links and even send you my msn to walk you through it... Stretch

Inviato Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 11:10 pm

Inviato Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 11:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)