Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For some reason, in the config >> video setup screen I don't get the option under TV Ouput drop down box to select anything other then window. Subsequently, I think, my entire desktop appears on the video screen. I have nvidia video card. Any suggestions? It's like vdj isn't recognizing my video card. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 6:04 pm
Did you set the config in The Windows, control panel, "Display" module? Do you have another monitor hooked up? Does your card have S-video out, and if so is what do you have it going to?

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 8:10 pm
Thanks for responding. Not sure what you mean by the windows control module. I have a laptop and i'm using the onboard video card that came with it. I have a projector infocus x2 and it's hooked up with the standard computer cable...not s video. I'll go look at the display function in the control panel of windows but not really sure what to look for. Just to reiterate...the issue is with the projector showing the vdj visualizations but not the desktop. From some of the how to posts i read, I think it can be fixed with being able to select the video card on the vdj >> config>>video output >>tv output drop down. Problem is nothing shows there for me except the the option to select (windows). Thanks.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 5:15 am
ok..i think we're probably onto something with the control panel display thought. i played around quite a bit but couldn't get a fix. it's set to multiple monitors and also tried plug and play mode. the number 2 monitor in the screen (windows xp) says not active. all the advanced settings i played with didn't make it active. and all the changes didn't let me select a different option other then (windows) in vdj. thanks in advance for any help.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 5:25 am
In XP, control panel, appearance & themes, displays, settings, click on the 2 monitor, then click on extend my windows desktop onto this monitors. If you click on advance, your video card menu should come up. Make any changes you need to. You should also make sure that your second monitor is hooked up prior to turning on your machine. Let us know if this helps. Also what card do you have, how much memory does it have, and is it shared?

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 8:31 am
whohooo. Thanks A Man and His Video Help. Got it working.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 8:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)