Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: JOYEUX REVEILLON - HAPPY DECEMBER 31th EVENNING

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Well I will not play this evening on Saturday 31 !!! ***Waves of Silence*** will be back soon for new fantastic adventures !
I don't know how to fix my thousand Christmas garlands on my balcony and my cat is running everywhere with the bottles of Champagne because we are waiting peoples for my tonight COMPLETELY NACKED ON MY BALCONY BIG PARTY... (We project to run nacked later in the snow with somes Moule-Boule lol )

So great to meet others news Deejays from all around the world in 2005 on this amazing VDJ radio, new vibes, new melodies, new frequencies .......

I wish you a fantastic "reveillon" : Promise me to not be serious, promise me to make dance people as mad on every single horizontal places (tables, chairs) and everywhere

And more important : remember that : no milk today !!! ( and no sex until marriage)
Only Champagne, Whisky, Tequilla and many more others "rockets in the sky" cocktails !!!

Love Peace and Harmony on you allzzzzzzzzz

LET'S ROCK THE VIEILLE PIE the show must go on and see you next year to wish and kiss you for 2006

Your completely irresponsable crazy KheyooOOOooooOOO

:)))))))

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 11:33 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Kheyo i love you for your completely crazyness!!

"Promise me to not be serious" don't worry i don't think i'll stay serious very long.

Long Live Kheyo, don't punish your cat for the champagne she stole on you, and don't get picked up by the authorities for nudity or we'll not have you for long on radio ;)

big kisses my friend.

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 6:43 pm
lol kheyo, you will have got a bad cold :pp

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 6:53 pm
sure man, haven't you received the newsletter yet????

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 9:46 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Feliz Año tambien Amigo :))))

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 9:55 pm
I sent it at this e mail address: shaggypoet@hotmail.com

I'll sent it twice

Inviato Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 12:12 am
I sent to sauranus@hotmail.com

is it the wrong e mail address?

Inviato Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 5:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)