Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: creative audigy 2 problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have an audigy 2 soundcard and an external mixer. I use 4.1 soundcard and external mixer settings in virtual dj. The problem is that the ouputs doesn't sound the same. The ouput that coresponds to rear speakers sounds cristal clear while the ouput that corespond to front speakers sounds not verry good. I tried whith another soundcard (in fact was an onboard ac'97) and the results were the same. What seems to be the problem: vdj or 5.1 soundcards? What should I do to get the same quality on the ouputs? Should I buy 2 identical soundcards and use the 2 soundcards & external mixer configuration settings?

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 8:53 pm
Your setup should work perfect, giving cristal clear output in both channels...

But this only works in the full version, and if you have a cracked demo version, this feature is by default disabled... any changed code to make it work, is probably not very good..

My best tip would be to buy the full legal version, and you would have a fully working software

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 9:15 pm
I want to buy the full version but my country (Romania) doesn't appear in the list when i try to make a paypal account. I don't know how to buy. I saw in the user map 4 users from Romania but I don't know how can I contact them to tell me how they obtained the software.

Inviato Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 9:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)