Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Brake FX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

J0KeHome userMember since 2005
I asked myself if there's an effect like the standard brake of VDJ but with higher adjustability of more than 4 seconds.. i mean like 10 seconds .. sry for bad english i am german ^^

J0Ke

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 1:44 pm
nobody knows?

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 3:10 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Another user made especially for me a version of the brake fx sometime, but these happens only if you are registered user....

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 3:20 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Some of the effects makers could change the current brake pluggin to have a 10 sec brake. Anyway, You don't be able to have it because only registered users are capable to download effects, samples and pluggins.

It could be done, but you need to be a register user, to be a full registered user buy VDJ.

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 9:10 pm
i dont understand why i am not registered.. i bought the hercules mk II and vdj comes together with it and i registered it with the code which i found in the box..

Inviato Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 9:03 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Than go to your profile and detect the console which will give you the appropriate status on the site, making some effects available for download.

Inviato Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 10:05 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
erxon meant to write your serial in your profile to detect your version of VirtualDJ

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 2:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)