Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scratch Effects

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys...:o) Hope everyone is well out there in VDJ Land.

I'm not a scratch dj at all. I never scratch unless i'm sitting in front of my home setup and just basically messing around - you know how it is...good for a laugh sometimes...;o)

Anyway, I was just looking through my config panel and see that you can select different scratch effects for each deck if you want to use them, but can any of you scratch dj's tell me what the main differences are between Backwards/Forwards Chops/Scratch???

Please excuse my complete ignorance and naivety. I am utterly ashamed of myself for not knowing this having used the program for a while now, but I'm constantly educating myself with the extensive features.

Man, I love this program!!!

Cheers...keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Inviato Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 1:31 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well forward chops are simple scratches where you mute (crossfade out or level down) when you push the turntable backwards, meaning you only hear the sound from forward scratching. Same goes for backward chops just that you mute the sound when you scratch forward :)

Those settings do exactly that, mute the sound properly when you manipulate the turntable, meaning you don't have to use a crossfader or levels :)

Ps.: you're not ignorant at all, we all learn. But I find myself having more fun learning by myself before asking on a forum :P

Regards.

Inviato Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 2:03 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ahhh, i see. Thanks erxon.

I'll check out the effects. Probably will never use them, but it's nice to know.

Thanks again...:o)

Keep spinnin'...

P

Inviato Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 2:18 pm
sgc djHome userMember since 2006
you can use the chopps to chop your music up like thay do in screwed and chopped music.

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 8:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)