Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ continuous fatal error with Hercules DJ Console

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

vyblizControlleristMember since 2004
Hello,
about a month ago VDJ started pop-up a fatal error window when used with Hercules DJ Console.
It worked perfectly for about 2 years, but without any software/hardware changes on my NTB it has start crashes every hour or 2. So i tried to chance computer, console, upgraded firmware and drivers and lates VDJ (1.9 max for console bundled) but no change, still crashes.
Please help somebody! I am a computer technician (mostly en users problems) so this is what i do, bud i have no idea how to fix this..

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 12:02 pm
ahoj vybliz ;-)

probably there's problem with some of your songs or so.
Try to remove the clean your XML database (backup it first of course) and let's see if it will help.
Also i had problems when i used national characters for song names.

You can also contact me by email at lopez (at) lopez453 . com and we can discuss it in slovak/czech language...

Also try to register your hercules console in your profile. It's better that way.

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 3:00 pm
vyblizControlleristMember since 2004
ahoj to you too :)
what exactly is your email? The www you wrote seems to be inactive (can´t click on topics).
yea i will put in my sn. Allready tried to clean database, songs are not the problem too. i can´t believe that nobody has this problem, but me.. especialy when i tried to completely change my HW/SW..

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 4:02 pm
lopez(zavinac)lopez453(tecka)com, yeah westine is still with inactive topics. I had problems previosly when using Hercules edition, but mainly when havily scratching, using effects or searching in VDJ database (e.g. sorting the all songs by BPM)

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 4:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)