Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can someone explain to a simpleton

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How you record to a CD using burn CD in VDJ 3.3?

Be very simple. Step, by step, by step.

Please.

TIA

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 5:33 am
It has been 21 days, is there no one that can answer this question?

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 4:46 am
well I've never used the burn CD feature yet. what I normally do is record as one long wave file (or mp3) and from that point I load the track into wavelab and cut it up in seperate tracks and once complete I burn to a CD.

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 6:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I also use a similar process as WhiteDVL describes, and I believe that everyone use their Record CD software from the burning CDRW hardware... I use Roxio and other use Nero.

( and from jan 29 to jan 18 are 11 days :-S ...)

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 9:24 pm
Tia, 11 days is a little unusal. We are normaly faster. I don't know what it is, but we find it hard to say "I don't know". So, we think that someone who does, will answer. What happens is, the thread gets pushed down, and out of sight. To answer your question, I don't know, but maybe someone smarter then I, will answer.

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 9:47 pm
The record cd option only makes a bin/cue cd image which is burnable by most good replication software. The best thing to do is to just record to a wav and then use recording software to burn it to cd; vdj cannot actually write to cds itself.

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 10:01 pm
If VDJ can not make a CD by itself, why on earth do they pretend that they can and therefore cause all of this aggravation to users?

The directions in VDJ English PDF state that you will be enabled to create a CD, but, the files need to be burned by existing software on your system. It should work, but if not - consult your thrid party directions in order to burn files created by Virtual DJ. In other words, pass the buck, no true answer forthcomming...

Inviato Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 4:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)