Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2 decks on headphone

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

medicalHome userMember since 2006
If there is possibility to listen to both decks at the same time? How?

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 7:48 pm
buy the software

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 10:06 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
this function is only in the full version. the demo won't let you do that.

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 11:53 pm
I have full version. Could you tell me how to do that? Because I can only select one active deck.

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 10:52 pm
if you have the full version please enter your serial in your profile so that everyone will see that you do have the full version and help will come much more easilly. otherwise contact e-service and they can check into your purchase information, then get you some instructions. Otherwise when we see no licence user we all assume your either using a crack or the demo version. either way demo version doesn't support using headphones and crack is wack and definatelly not supported.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 11:20 pm
Ohh really??? Interesting, because I menaged to do that on trial version. Anyway thanks for help "dj's" ;)

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 10:06 am
Gotta love these forums. People actually go out and say they have a full version when all they did was crack the demo.

LOL. Well I guess this answers if this guy us using a full version or a cracked version.

Have fun figuring out your issue :D

DJ White Devil

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 3:16 pm
So to use the headphones i have to buy the software is not a question of having or not two sound cards...????

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 1:59 pm
well eltablas you have the console along with the home edition version. You can actually use the headphones to cue. do a search in these forums for more information on how to cue with headphones while using the console. I use an external mixer so its not quite the same setup ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:21 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
I have an Audigy 2 ZS and a DJ Control MP3. What should I do exactly to monitor the the active desk with my headphones??

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 12:15 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Follow My instructions to set th Audigy in WINDOWS. After that SELECT in VDJ->Config->Soundcards->DJCONSOLE

Connect Headphones in the REAR Speakers output of the Audigy. Check if works.

For me this card works better in 5.1 setup, but you can't use it with the home edition. Try to use 4.1 selection in WINDOWS if the soundcard don't work good.

Good Luck!

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)