Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TRAKTOR DJ FORUM

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

KK-DJHome userMember since 2005
Has anyone noticed that on the Traktor DJ Forum everyone is alowed to post email addresses as well as ICQ, MSN, AOL, and Yahoo messenger nicknames with out any problem!! however here on the VDJ fourm we are not even alowed to interact. It seems that VDJ is totaly agenst any of its users communicating via any means other than their Forum.. On the same not why not have a live chat option through the website or on an irc server ?? anyone Your comments are appreciated

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 9:09 pm
For security reasons, no license users can't post email addresses or MSN contact. Full version users can, but you should avoid that if you don't want to receive spam. But why are so angry here ?

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 11:04 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As moderation staff said, security reasons. Full users can put all the data in blogs, and refer other users to their blog for contact.

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 11:29 pm
KK-DJ, have you also noticed that Virtual DJ is better than Traktor ? ...go figure

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 11:55 pm
KK-DJHome userMember since 2005
yes i have noticed that Virtual DJ is better that traktor however it is realy a pain when all the music that i have ripped from cd into mp3 format does not show up properly what is more frustrating is that i am told i need to spend another 99$us just to get the ID3 Tag parser and i am still undesides as to which program i prefer when i get my HDJC MK2 i was told that it would work with traktor and it does but the joggwheels dont work properly i feel that i got a nice mixing console but i cant get a desent file browser... now if someone would violate a simple rule and let me try the ID3 Tag Parser that would probely sway me in the direction of Virtual DJ and motivate me to purchase the Pro version at this point i am undesided and dont want the decision to cost me 99$

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 1:20 am
Sometimes you have to spend a little extra time to figure out if software tools are going to be right for you. That is what demo versions are for. I am not sure what direction you are going KK-DJ since you seem to be changing topics.... which brings me back to the idea of "focus".

Regarding the file naming and browsing capability of vDJ, there are many free or inexpensive tools that allow you to format your .mp3 filename so that they work with vDJ. Magic-File-Renamer comes to mind. You only need to name your file AUTHOR - TITLE.mp3 to satisfy vDJ parser or visa-versa if you use the downloadable add-on re-parser.

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 1:42 am
"now if someone would violate a simple rule and let me try the ID3 Tag Parser that would probely sway me in the direction of Virtual DJ and motivate me to purchase the Pro version at this point i am undesided and dont want the decision to cost me 99$" This statement is so pathetic. Most of us here, are glad to help others, because we were helped. However you come here, screaming and yelling about one thing, and crying about another. I will still offer you some help. Do some research on various softwares, find one that fits you best, and buy it. If you can't afford it, save up and get it. If you need help, come to this or any forum, and ASK for help. You will find we are glad to help.

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:58 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
When you are professional user, trust me we communicate !!! I even think we are the best ones for that lol

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 6:35 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
does anyone know if there is any way to filter by genre? i would like to ether be ables to search by genre by typing it in the search box (not case sensetive pleassseeeee) or having a genre feild in the search window that you can sort by then press a letter to go rite there. i dont want to have to rearange my music to suit VDJ i want VDJ to be able to suit me. if there is a way to do this that i have overlooked then please accept my appologies. (oh and tell me what it is please lol)

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 11:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)