Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ERROR IN ASIO SOUND DRIVER

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Guys,

Just bought a ESI Maya44 PCI sound card and connot get it to work with VDJ 3.3 in asio mode.

I get this error "ERROR IN ASIO SOUND DRIVER"

the card works fine in VDJ 4.1 mode and has support for ASIO 2.0 so is there a specific way to configure the advanced mode in order to get this card working in asio mode or are these two products incompatible?

Cheers

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 7:21 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Upgrade your Drivers from Audiotrak to your Maya 44 PCI, Enable your 4 ports of inputs and 4 to the outputs.

Good Luck!

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 8:53 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 9:30 pm

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 9:42 pm
Audiotrack is a division of ESI. Your ESI Maya 44 is newer version of my Audiotrak Maya 44 MKII. Both cards has problem with ASIO only in Virtual DJ.

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 10:47 pm
Thanks Ludek,

The card works in asio mode with other audio software that supports asio cards, like mixmiester pro ,traktor. but could not get it to work with virtualdj in ASIO mode. It is not too important at the moment but it is a feature that i would like to able to use. Appart from this the software works flawlessly. Had a gig last week and Virtualdj did not miss a beat on a 41 degrees celcius day.

Well done guys.

PS. Is it possible for someone from the support team to look at why many people have problems with asio settings in particular mine ;)

Cheers.

Inviato Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 6:53 am
muzza,

VirtualDJ has many customize settings and take advantage from the lastest drivers of some products. That's why some people has problems with ASIO, but let me tell you once you known this settings and how it work, you could get the best settings that your system could handle. Other products has fixed settings, it's good if you don't know how it works and may work good, but you could change anything in there even if you know.

Glad you have done your setup. Enjoy!

Inviato Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 5:43 pm
Is here any DJ with ESI Maya 44 or Audiotrak Maya 44 MKII (both PCI card, not USB) with working ASIO mode without ASIO4ALL? Please tell us about it.

Inviato Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 3:40 am
ivandjHome userMember since 2006
I also have this Prob ..
Using Audiotrak PRODIGY 7.1LT / V1.17
Works well Using ASIO 2.0 In Other softwares like Mixvibes & traktor .
But can't work in VDJ .

Any help ...

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 10:53 pm
ivandj,

The AudioTrack Prodigy 7.1LT ONLY HAS ->Analog 2 In / 8 Out; (monoural or 1 Line IN stereo and 4 Outputs in stereo) It DON'T work with TCVs because you need 4 monoural inputs (or 2 stereo analog inputs) and 4 (or more) stereo outputs.

If you only want to work with VDJ and without TCVs, then you could use this soundcard. ASIO 2.0 is to have LESS latency between INPUT signals and OUTPUT signals. With VDJ you only use the OUTPUT signal and ASIO don't work this way; that's why VDJ works in WDM mode without TCVs.

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:52 pm
The Actual problem is not using any hardware ..
I just want to assign My output on each decks / players in VDJ To an External mixer using ASIO for each channels .

I did so in ADVANCE CONFIG .

LEFT DECK - ASIO 2.0 - output 1&2
RIGHT DECK - ASIO 2.0 - output 3&4

= ERROR IN THE ASIO SOUND DRIVER

The purpose using ASIO is to have very low latency which almost perfect & sounds better using WDM / 7.1 channels .

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 10:40 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
ivandj, what version of VDJ are you using?

it seems you don't have any legal copy of VirtualDJ and this could be the problem you have!

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 12:00 am
VDJ 3.2 / registered .

Im able to use USB asio alongside with my D-Vinyl2020 Console / External mixer without hassle

But having problems with only VDJ + Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1LT .
I can choose the outputs but after clicking OK ,
"ERROR IN ASIO SOUND DRIVER"

Maybe its not compatible with PCI card , but only USB only ...

Inviato Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 8:17 pm

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 2:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)