Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DAC3 1280 x 1024 Skin - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
looks good....real good.
but your fonts are not complete.
there is no + .its a block

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 6:25 am
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanx djjb, i'll get on it staight away!

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 6:35 am
Djjb, download the skin from the link just above. It is a self install with the proper font fixed.

this is temporary until i fix main one from the skins download section of this site.

cheers.

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 6:43 am
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I want to see if anyone else is having this problem with the DAC-3 skin?. When I'm using it the last digit of the BPM is missing (Example 120 BPM will only show 12 in the window).

Regards

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 8:54 pm
bmac16,

The instructions specificly said that the skin wont display properly if you don't install the font included in the zip!

to fix the problem, goto c:\program files\virtualdj\skins

delete Muzzas Pro.zip file.

then download the new one from this link and run it.

http://www.mmusichire.com.au/DAC3/DAC3%20Skin%20setup.exe

all will be fixed.

let me know how you go. ;)

Inviato Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 12:43 am
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
It worked.

Thank you.

Will you be releasing your other version too?.

Inviato Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 6:52 pm
Yes i will, but at the moment it takes too long to get the skins approved. So i will complete all the skins and put them together in one file, instead of uploading Individually.

Inviato Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 1:25 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
skins activated

@muzza
the next time don't make an exe by yourself, let the team make it.
(it could have been a virus so .exe are automatically deleted)

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 3:11 am
NP, just thought i would make it easier for the users, because the exe that was made by the team did not install the font needed for the skin.

I explained this along with the submission of the skin!

point noted.

Cheers.

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 8:20 am
whats the word on the 1280x768 skin. The exact splitting image of the DAC3 console? you know the one with all the buttons. when will it be released? I think making room for a bigger browser and removing all the features that make the dac3 effective (buttons) was a bad idea, it does not make that skin stand out. The dac3 console itself stands out because of how it looks and what it does. make the real dac3 and you will get a higher rating as the best skin made.

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 3:19 pm
My skin design was not made for high rankings or to stand out.

There are other skins to download for that.

Simplicity and a large browsing area for dac3 users were the keypoints. The whole idea and advantage of an external controller is for more hands-off the keyboard and mouse use!

Cheers:)

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 10:13 am
got it. since you are in the process of making the 1280x768 skin, and the picture shows all those fancy buttons, will you leave them on or are you going to take them off? I seen the picture of both skins and that was the only one with the button which i like, are you still making it or you changed the look to it? Is there a estimate time when the 1280x768 skin will be released? "for those users with out high resolution"

Cheerz

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 3:23 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 4:12 pm
Yeahhh that is the skin that i would like to see in effect. are you the one making this skin/ when will it be available?

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 6:41 pm
Well first of all in order for you to get the skin you have to start by buying the software, then worry about how to get the skin after you purchase it. From what i know muzza is still in the process of finishing the skin 1024 X 768. I am pretty sure he will let everyone know when it is out. So far it looks pretty good, let him finish the skin

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 6:45 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Muzza, it seems you forgot to add a grab zone to your DAC 3 1280x1024 skin, when i use a 1024x768 skin and then go to your skin i can't move it in the correct position.

found a bug on 1280x800 skin, if you click in between the BPM and the gain value on left deck you get a sync button that comes out of nowhere.

Didn't try this on 1280x1024 skin, but i suppose the bug is also there.

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 1:52 pm
You are most certainly correct, i shall get it fixed, and the sync error is only in the 1280x800.

thanks!

Inviato Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 1:52 pm
Muzza, I am using the 1280x800 and I would like to know what is a good refresh rate to use so that the monitor dont display a compressed view? Were you able to work on the 1280x768 skin? That is the one i would really like to use. Thanxs

Inviato Sun 26 Feb 06 @ 6:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)