Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DXM01 USB and TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have a question regarding the soundcard of that mixer from NUMARK, would if be necesary to have a MAYA44 soundcard or something similar to control VDJ or pluging the turntables to the DXM01 would give control via TCV's or TCCD's?

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro.

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 5:49 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
the dxm01 USB only has outputs, which means it acts like a soundcard that has 2 stereo outputs.

if you want to use the TCVs with that mixer you will need an ASIO soundcard with 2 stereo inputs, like the maya44usb.

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 5:55 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
alx2k,

You need to route the Phono inputs as an input in the soundcard and also use the outputs of the soundcard to switch it to the channel one IN the mixer and Channel 2 also... That's no posible in the DMX01 USB.

Numark Don't made this Mixer (unfortunatelly) to use their Phono or Line INs and inputs to the USB soundcard and let the outputs to be mixed by the Channel 1 and 2 of the DMX01 Mixer.

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 6:23 pm
Thanks for the help, it was just a question thought. As you see, I just registered, one thing left to do this month... buy BCD2000 when it comes out.

:P

Alejandro

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 7:45 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
alx2k,

Alejandro WELCOME as a full VDJ member. You can now have access to some other forums and also to more information. Take a look over the forums, read and ENJOY VDJ!

Congratulations!

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 12:01 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
good luck with your BCD2000 too,
that's a joke.., we're waiting for it about a year now..

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 1:44 pm
I know they are delaying the release of that controller.... for years.... but seems like it's going to be finally released in mid Feb beginning of Mar. If not... I'll have to go for Mk2 or make an investment and buy TT's, maya44 and mixer

BTW, anybody around here has Mk2 and TT's? how does it work with TCV's? is the latency much higher that with maya?

Thank you,

Alejandro.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 4:44 pm
I got 14ms with my Mk2 (using TCV) although it could probably go down a bit, I was running lots of unnecessary system processes and high ram using applications like Azureus.

The advantage of the Mk2 over the Maya is you can create cuepoints, loopss and effcets from the console. Also there is a hardware vinyl bypass so you can play nonTCV at the press of a button without any noticable quality degredation (I didn't test this for too long however).

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 6:06 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there....up late playing with this thing....love the pro version...I want to upgrade to an externnal mixer.......I do not have turntables or cd players...yet, but want to start with an external mixer...any suggestions for brands, ease of use, and sound quality to use with my laptop?? THANKS!

Inviato Sun 12 Feb 06 @ 6:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)