Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Transitions Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

tcow12PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I like to use transitions between two songs that i am playing, one playing on one deck and the other que on the other. I know I can use the sampler but that is not very convenient and slow for a spontanious reaction. From the browser there is a listen option ,as Im sure you know, that would be very quick and simple if it would go to the speakers not the headphones. I like the 2 deck skins cause you get more room for the browser, plus I could not get the multi one to work. Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Mk2
Laptop 1280x800

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 6:15 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
please don't double post (here and in the skins forum).

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 10:43 pm
tcow12PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ya know, this is the first post I have ever done in a forum. I guess I dont know all the rules. It seemed to be an in between question to me. I guess me and my question was not worth answering. Thank you Virtual Dj. Ive been a long time user of Mixedvibes and have been pretty happy but was ready to try something else. I really like Virtual Dj and have read the forums for this question already written, but did not find.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 3:27 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
tcow12,

Sorry but I don't find the question in your post. I don't know what the problem is.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 11:14 am
The listen feature isn't supposed to be used to play tracks live, if it were your two tracks would not be beatmatched and therefore not in sync, creating an awful galloping which noone on the dancefloor wants to hear. That's why it's designed to work through your headphones, incase you need remembering what the track sounds like rather than loading it up on the cueued deck.

You're supposed to use the crossfader to seamlessly mix (or chop) between two tracks.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 3:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)