Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Upgrade VDJ Hercules Console Version to Professional Version

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dlightPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,
I like to upgrade to the professional Version.
Does the pro Version work with my m audiophile external wirewire soundcard?
Do i need a special graphiccard for my Laptop to use VDJ in a club with a Projector to show the audience some Video Animations and the Title of the songs witch were a actually played?
When I take the chance to order the Pro Version via Internet with the € 35,- Bonus for Hercules users, ( Price for VDJ about € 85,-) is this the exactly same Version as for € 249,- in the shop? (besides o.c. that it`s only download).

Thx for Your Help...

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 8:01 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
"is this the exactly same Version as for € 249,- in the shop?" YES, the same, I have it.

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 10:41 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
for the graphiccard you will need to have at least 128MB of memory for it (better if it isn't shared memory) compatible with directx9 and able to display in using double screen mode.

Inviato Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 11:16 pm
As I know the 249€ in a box (with the DJ Console) from the shops has the Home Edition Version of the software.

So is the same as the one called HomeEdition for 29€, but first one includes the DJ Console.

Then here we have the discounts: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html
If you upgrade from HomeEditon (29€) to Pro you have to pay: 99€
If you upgrade from HomeEditon+DJ Console (249€) to Pro you have to pay: 89€

All the PRO upgrades are the same end software as the usual PRO you can buy for 249€ at:
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/
BUT REMEMBER!!!>>> You can buy the PRO from Internet for half price (124€) because there's a "Special Internet Offer" and it will not be for always.

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:31 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
dlight,

Welcome as a FULL VirtualDJ Pro user!!!

The right choice :-)

Enjoy!

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 11:03 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome dlight,

i'm delighted to see you as a professional edition user ;)

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 12:01 am
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the MK2 DJ Console, I guess the "home version".....I purchased the "pro" version on line, when I was done checking out the Atomix web site said thanks, and that was it.......dont I need to download something??

Inviato Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 10:00 pm
That's a good question. I'm sure one of the smart guys will be here to help you.

Inviato Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 10:16 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 11 Feb 06 @ 1:35 am
ok so i bought the hercules dj control mp3 edition with the virtual dj program included, so now in order to be able to use things like multiple sound cards for use with headphones etc i have to also purchase an upgrade to the pro edition?

Inviato Sat 11 Feb 06 @ 2:24 am
@jerzeyguy419: Yes, it seems that the Home Edition just works only one sound card I guess, to use more than one sound card you need the Professional Edition.

I'm not sure at all, but I'm sure that Home Edition just works with one sound card.

Inviato Sat 11 Feb 06 @ 2:32 am
sansocHome userMember since 2006
I have the problem in automatic mix mode that the songs can't be playd from begin to end. My fame settings: force fade= disable,limiter disable, fade length = 0. I have the normal dj console. I hope someone knows what to do.

Inviato Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 10:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)