Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Previewing with Headphones

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, I just purchased the Hercules Dj Console that came with Virtual DJ 1.09 and I am having trouble previewing music on my headphones. My speakers are connected through the front 1-2 minijack plug and my headphones are connected to the headphone plug in the front of the console and this does not allow me to preview. However, when i connect my headphones to the center 3-4 minijack plug i am able to preview but with a lot of static. Any help would be appreciated!

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 4:20 am
Hi,
1) Close VirtualDJ.
2) Check DJ Console control panel (the software whose icon is a green alien head), switch the audio mode in advanced / DJ mode (instead of standard / multimedia mode).
3) Then run VirtualDJ.
you should have previewing in your headphones now.

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 8:00 pm
Thanks for your help but it was on advanced already. its always been on advanced. any other suggestions?

Inviato Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 6:59 am
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Okay... My notebook crashed a couple of weeks ago.. I had just download 3.4,... ( I am a Pro User, registered) prior to the crash on 3.2 I had my mains and my preview and headphone.. when I installed 3.4 new again.. I can't get it work.. I use a USB card for the mains and used to plug into the headphones. I thought I remember the old version having a setting for each ... one for mains and tell it what sound card and then one for the other .. i can't find a setting in 3.4 to tell it I have 2 cards..

the wedding tomorrow will have only mains.. but I have another in a few weeks and would like to get this fixed..

efire1

Inviato Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 4:24 am
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Can anybody tell me why since I've download 3.4 I can't hear anything different in my headphones other then what is playing out front.. There is no option in the settings for 2 sound cards..When I change one the other changes.. PLEASE help.. it's been a month since I have been trying to fix this

thanks

Inviato Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 12:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)