Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ECLER NUO 4

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anyone own one and have been sucessfull in configuring it VDJ with video mixing using the crossfader? I was planning on buying one and using it in conjuction with my DAC-3 and TCV's. I would love to have the combo with the crossfader set for video transition. Before I drop $$$ I want to be sure this can be accomplished. Also, is it possible to rack mount that mixer in a 19inch case? are there adapters similiar to the pioneer mixers?

answers, suggestions, comments welcome!!!

thanks in advance...

- AL

Inviato Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 8:27 pm
I am shocked that no one here actually owns one or has anything to say about this wonderful mixer. I want to buy one... but I am afraid.... a lot of money if I can't get it to work the way I would hope

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 8:55 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We used a Nuo4 for the SIEL 2006 in France last week ;-)

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 11:08 am
love your lengthy comment....

so... did you use it in conjuction with VDJ? do you use the crossfader for video? blah blah...?

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 12:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes the crossfader was used for video. and the four buttons under the center midi knobs where used to control play and stop on VDJ just for a test and it worked great.

you can use any shortcut in VDJ to be controlled by midi, and this includes the Ecler Nuo 4.

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 1:19 pm
what about while using a DAC-3 or any other midi device? do they have a conflict if that happens?
Can the mixer be rack mounted in a 19inch rack? what is the width if I did want to get a case for it or rack it?

Inviato Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 9:07 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it is 12.6" wide.

you will need to have an adapter to rack it, or build a case yourself.

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 2:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)